Food for Urban Nomads brings you a simple breakfast, also one that I have been craving for few weeks already.
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 - 2 tbsp sugar
4 slices bread
1) Crack egg into a bowl, add in milk and sugar, and beat the egg
2) Spread peanut butter on bread and sandwich them together
3) Dip bread in egg. Becareful not to soak the bread in the egg mixture too long if not you will end up with a soggy bread.
4) Put bread into a buttered non-stick pan.
5) Pan fry for 2 minutes on medium high heat, or until surface turns brown.
6) Flip bread over and repeat step 5.
7) Serve and enjoy!
On a side note, Yuan and I have shifted to a new place, where we will live for 2 months until the end of our nomadic experiences! See you soon! :)